The Training Team Booking Policies
About the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015
The standards were endorsed by the Council of Australian Governments (COAG) Industry and Skills Council in 2014.
The Standards are enabled by the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR Act), which aims to:
• Provide national consistency in regulation of the VET sector, using a standards-based quality framework and a risk-based approach
• Promote quality, flexibility and innovation in VET
• Promote Australia’s reputation for VET locally and overseas
• Promote a VET system that meets Australia’s social and economic needs
• Protect students undertaking or proposing to undertake VET in Australia
• Ensure access to accurate information regarding the quality of VET.
The VET Quality Framework
These Standards form part of the VET Quality Framework, a system which ensures the integrity of nationally recognised training in Australia. RTOs are required to comply with the VET Quality Framework at all times. As the national regulator for the VET sector, ASQA regulated training providers against the VET Quality Framework.
The VET Quality Framework comprises the
• Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
• Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
• Fit and Propper Person Requirements (which as of 2015, are part of the Standards)
• Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements 2011, an instrument that sets out details of the financial viability risk assessment of registered and applicant training organisations
• Data Provision Requirements 2012, an instrument that sets out the requirements for providers in relation to the submission of data to ASQA upon request and submit quality indicator data annually.
Compliance with the Standards is a condition for all registered training organisations
and for applicants seeking registration under the Act.
The Training Team is committed to best practice, and is continually seeking improvement in the development and delivery of training programs.
Payment required in advance
A payment of the full course fee (not exceeding $1000 as per Option 3 of SNR11.3) from each candidate is required prior to the commencement of training or on the day of training.
No enrolment fee is applicable
No withdrawal fee is applicable
No re-submit fee applies
No re-assessment fee applies
Produce partial completion Statement of Attainment
No fee applies to produce a Statement of Attainment when the candidate has partially completed the training program and must withdraw
Where the candidate requests a new copy of his / her certification the following fees apply:
Statement of Attainment $25.00+GST
Qualification (with Academic Transcript) $40.00+GST
Details of The Training Team’s fee structure is included in the Candidate Handbook
The RTO will maintain public liability insurance that includes a provision for ‘errors and omissions’. As required, The Training Team will either include sub-contractors on the company policy or ensure that sub-contractors carry their own public liability insurance.
The Training Team will also carry suitable worker’s compensation insurance.
Where applicable building and contents insurance will be carried.
All insurances will be appropriately ‘risk rated’ to the industry and the training activities of The Training Team.